In the Beginning....

In the Beginning ....... "God"

Sunday, March 22, 2015

me....

I Ashanti will continue making my confessions known to God, to Him alone have I sinned. And allowing my "conversation"/life to reflect the word, I will commune with others likeminded in songs, worship and praise. Sharing with him who has an ear to hear "the truth", the word of God, through the vessel He chose, The Holy Bible. ~
It never took a particular pastor/church to say, "He who knows to do good and doesn't woe unto him", nor to say "study to show yourself approved unto God a workman need not be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth."
"Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, soul and mind & your neighbor as yourself." And if you love the Lord "the fear of the Lord is to hate all evil."
You would only know this by coming into the knowledge of Him, and becoming saved.
And yea are saved by grace "not works" less any man should boast. In learning we put on the whole armor to protect us, that we might fulfill Gods perfect will for us...

If not the end is sure to come, death & judgement, which Christ will say to those who choose self & vain self gratification over the Will of God ~
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

No comments:

Post a Comment