In the Beginning....

In the Beginning ....... "God"

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Dear children

Just meditate on this..... I've been hurt, felt alone, tired & confused. I have also hurt loved ones before with my selfishness. BUT GOD!

I lost my 1st love to death after 8 yrs we where common law married, we had a son together, yet we had both cheated, seperated and got back together we where buying things preparing to move in our 2nd place together when God saw fit for him to leave this world, I hurt for a very long time and still think on those days often, but I wasn't where God needed me to be even then. My next we lived worldly & cheated each other, He told me God told him in a dream I would be his wife and have his children, I had his children yet he was sent for 14yrs to prison.  So I tried the world again, married and tried to change another man to what I knew in my heart was not what God wanted from or for me - we had a child yet the union ended before it started. I decided only you Lord - not man or money or job but whatever is in my life has to be from you God. God brought me back to loving Him first.  Then  Torian who had seen all my mess and his own mess, but loved God more now, so through forgiveness, & trusting God we now walk in Him together in love.... Your story does not have to be so long- yet my pain has brought me closer to my peace in Him

I wish someone would have shared when I was younger, what God truly wants from us, in truth not churchy but truth. Seperating yourself from the world and the things of the world which lead to death and learning to love God so that I might die to myself its what He wants from us. He will add all things to that.

Love you all mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment