In the Beginning....

In the Beginning ....... "God"

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Thy help meet

Carried beneath your rib, I submit myself to you my husband as unto the Lord. For you are my head, and the saviour of my body, just as Messiah is to Ecclesia.

Therefore I am freely subject to you in everything, just as the Ecclesia is to the Messiah.
love me my husband your wife, even as Messiah also loved the Ecclesia, and gave himself for it;

Sanctify and cleanse me with the washing of water by the word, that I might be presented to the Messiah a glorious Ecclesia, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that I should be holy and without blemish.

Love me your wife as your own gviyah. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
For no man ever yet hated his own basar; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the  Adonai the ecclesia:

For we are members of his gviyah, of his basar, and of his bones. Leaving your father and mother, and joined unto me your wife, and we being one flesh.

Love me your wife even as yourself;
As I continue to reverence and love you my husband....
Yours Ashanti

No comments:

Post a Comment